[Back to All Recipes]
Grain Free Fluffy Pancakes
These are some really good grain free (Paleo) fluffy pancakes! So simple to make and dairy free too! I add in some frozen blueberries! We top them with organic maple syrup!
Serves: 6 to 7 small, fluffy & filling pancakes
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup arrowroot
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut or almond milk canned and full-fat
- Preheat a seasoned non stick pan with coconut spray over low heat.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a large measuring bowl, whisk and combine well. Stir in blueberries if adding them
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto a pan over low heat.
- Once the batter begins to bubble at the top, flip it over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until the batter is done.
- I top ours with Kerigold butter from grass fed cows and we eat them with bacon of course!!
Gluten Free Lady
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.