Banana Ice Cream
This just may be the easiest recipe you've ever come across. Not only are there so few ingredients, but this ice cream is delicious and nutritious! And an added bonus: it only requires a couple tools from your kitchen so you won't have to worry about making a mess either! Win/win? We think so!
1. Peel your banana and slice into half inch slices and freeze for 1-2 hours.
2. After bananas are frozen, toss the slices into a blender or food processor.
3. Blend for 1 minute.
4. When your mixture begins to look like small pellets (kind of like quinoa), stop blending and scrape bananas off the sides of your blender with a rubber spatula.
5. Continue blending for 1-2 minutes until banana turns into a smooth, creamy texture.
6. Enjoy right away or freeze for later!
*For added deliciousness, toss in a tablespoon of almond butter and/or a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder or chocolate peanut butter powder. We promise you won't regret it!
Gluten Free Lady www.glutenfreelady.com