Grain Free Fluffy Pancakes
These are some really good grain free (Paleo) fluffy pancakes! So simple to make and dairy free too! I add in some frozen blueberries! We top them with organic maple syrup!
Serves: 6 to 7 small, fluffy & filling pancakes
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup arrowroot
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut or almond milk canned and full-fat
- Preheat a seasoned non stick pan with coconut spray over low heat.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a large measuring bowl, whisk and combine well. Stir in blueberries if adding them
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto a pan over low heat.
- Once the batter begins to bubble at the top, flip it over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until the batter is done.
- I top ours with Kerigold butter from grass fed cows and we eat them with bacon of course!!
Gluten Free Lady
Gluten Free Lady www.glutenfreelady.com